A family-owned business with more than 50 years of manufacturing experience, The Grasshopper Company has specialised in manufacturing True Zero-Turn™ riding rotary mowers since 1969. For 40 years, Grasshopper has studied the needs of government entities, turf care professionals and equipment owners around the world. Grasshopper engineers continuously research and test new product features and improvements at our 300,000-square-foot facility in Moundridge, Kansas.
MidMount 100 series.
Model 124V. 724 cc Commercial Turf Series V-Twin engine. 41- (104.1 cm) or 48-inch (121.9 cm) side discharge decks convert to optional mulching or vacuum collection. Forward mowing speeds up to 12 kph (7.5 mph) – or up to 1.44 hectares (3.55 acres) per hour.
• Small frame equipment offers the comfort, performance and dependability for which Grasshopper mowers are famous.
• Durable, design-matched hydrostatic transmissions with CoolFan™ hydro cooling system provide smoother response and less maintenance.
• A compact wheelbase provides easy transport on trailers and fits easily into shops or garages with limited space.
• Each DuraMax® deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ Collection System.
MidMount 200 series.
Model 226V. 810 cc Commercial Turf Series V-Twin engine. 52- (132.1 cm) or 61-inch (154.9 cm) side discharge decks convert to optional mulching or vacuum collection.
MidMount 300 series.
Model 321D. 719 cc, 3-cylinder Kubota Clean Diesel engine. 48-inch (121.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
Model 325D. 898 cc, 3-cylinder Kubota MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine. 52-inch (132.1 cm), 61-inch (154.9 cm) or 72-inch (182.9 cm) DuraMax® decks
• Tough OHV engines with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube
• Robust G2 transmissions with 7 micron absolute filter and CoolFan™ hydro cooling system
• DuraMax® decks with anvil-edged design for exceptional durability
• CoolTemp Cordura® ComfortZone™ seats with lumbar support
• ComfortReach™ dual swing-out levers with “no tools” lever adjustment
• Heavy-duty, remote-mounted air filter with replaceable element. ROPS with adjustable seat belt
FrontMount 600 series.
Model 620D. 41.1 cu. in. (694 cc), 2-cylinder, air-cooled Kohler Command V-Twin gasoline engine. 48 inch (121.9 cm) mower deck.
FrontMount 700 series.
Offering powerful performance for a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks, the Model 725D provides the speed, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability. Mowing speeds up to 10.0 MPH
• 25 hp, 3-cylinder, Kubota MaxTorque™ diesel engine
• T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors
• 132-cm (52-in.) or 155-cm (61-in.) interchangeable DuraMax® decks
Front mount 900 series.
Ideal for fleet operations, Model 930D delivers maximum power to meet the needs of commercial operators in virtually any conditions, along with the versatility to deliver reliable year-round performance. PowerFold® for 155-cm ( 61-in.) DuraMax® decks.
• Height adjustment switch on armrest for PowerFold®
• Quik-D-Tatch® PowerVac™ Collection Systems
• Down Discharge™ mulching packages
• Dedicated rear-discharge decks
• 30-litre (8-gallon) fuel tank
• Halogen work lights and extended steering levers